Derbyshire's lettings department offer a professional property letting and management service backed up by a team of professionals, with many years' experience in the letting and management of residential property.
- Comprehensive advice on current rental values and letting potential
- Letting particulars with photographs
- Local and regional advertising including website such as Rightmove, Zoopla & PrimeLocation
- Daily mailing of property rental list to all registered applicants
- Advice on all legal and financial matters
- Viewings, appointments and full tenant selection and referencing undertaken
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreements to include Schedule of Conditions, inventories and risk assessments
- Statutory termination of Tenancy Notices prepared and served
- Full Management and Tenant Find Service available for town, village and rural properties
- Advice on “Buy to Let” properties
Contact us today for a no-obligation appointment of your property
Derbyshire’s are part of the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme (member reference C0127820). Full details are available on www.propertymark.co.uk, a copy of our certificate is accessible in the footer at the bottom of the page.
|Administration Charge||£300 per new tenancy|
|Monthly Management Fee||10% of the monthly rent plus VAT|
|Overseeing maintenance during a rent void period||Included|
|Notice of Rent Increase||Included|
|Notice of Possession||Included|
|Notice of Termination||Included|
|TENANT FIND ONLY|
|Tenant Introduction||First month’s rent plus VAT (single payment)|
|Overseeing maintenance during a rent void period||5% of the previous monthly rent plus VAT|
|Tenancy Renewal||£60.00 (Please see clause 12 - Agents' Duties)|
|Notice of Rent Increase||£30.00 (Serving Section 13)|
|Notice of Possession||£60.00 (Serving Section 8)|
|Notice of Termination||£30.00 (Serving Section 21)|
All prices inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.
All properties must have an Energy Performance Certificate. We can arrange the EPC for £118.00 inclusive of VAT.
Please see below highlighted ad hoc fees as confirmed in the body of this agreement:
- VAT will be levied at the prevailing rate.
- All fees and charges will be deducted from rental income, but the Agent reserves the right to charge the Landlord for any shortfall.
- All fees and charges are fixed for the duration of the first tenancy. Any changes to the fees and charges for any subsequent tenancies must be agreed by both parties prior to commencement of such tenancies.