All rents quoted are exclusive of council tax, water rates, fuel bills (as ,electric or oil) and telephone charges unless otherwise stated. Rent is payable monthly in advance, by standing order. The first month's rent ,together with a deposit equivalent to five weeks rent is required prior to occupation.
As part of our contract with the landlord we will inspect the property every three months. At the end of the tenancy period you are required to ensure that the property is thoroughly cleaned and that the garden has been maintained. If you have been permitted to have a pet at the property appropriate additional cleaning and flea treatment will be required.
You are liable for all rent and outgoings until the end of the fixed term .After the end of the fixed term , the tenancy may continue on a periodic basis by mutual agreement, you would then be required to give one month's notice and your landlord would be required to serve you two month's notice.
Tenant's deposits are held by a government backed, independent third party, The Deposit Protection Service. Full details are available at www.depositprotection.com.
Derbyshire's are part of the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme (member reference C0127820). Full details are available on www.propertymark.co.uk, a copy of our certificate is accessible in the footer at the bottom of the page.
Whilst tenants are not permitted to pay any credit vetting or viewing fees, the following fees are chargeable where applicable:
- Holding Deposit - This payment will be required upfront once an application has been accepted and the amount charged will be the equivalent to one week's rent. All deposits are held by the Deposit Protection Agency under the Custodial Scheme. If a tenant provides false or misleading information, withdraws, or fails a right to rent check, then the deposit is non-refundable.
- Late Payment Fee - 4% above Bank of England base rate fee may be chargeable if rent is not paid on time.
- Key Charges - There will be a charge for any keys lost during the tenancy.
- Tenancy Agreement Changes - £50 fee may be chargeable for any alterations to a tenancy agreement.
- Early Exit Fee - If in agreeance with the Landlord, a £300 early exit fee may be applicable.
All charges are inclusive at VAT.
Derbyshire's are members of Arla and operate under their code of conduct.